Roddy hits a weird note during the start of Reunited and says "Hello"
- Patton: Everybody ok? Nice to see ya. It's ah, you know, only been a fucking decade! Yeah, well you guys look ah... older.
- Roddy: But still good, stil good.
- Patton: Still good still good! Just you know... a little grey around the edges.
- Patton: ... beautiful over there, look at that. You guys have gotta turn around.
- Roddy: Look at your back yard.
- Patton: Yeah.
- Roddy: Very nice.
- Patton: You guys live here. Fucking bastards. Anyway, uh, hey, it's good to be back. Right? Alright, this one's for you.
Evidence is introduced by Patton:
- Patton: It's the skinhead bearded love song.
- Patton: Shit you guys sound better than me. You should be up here.
Before Ashes To Ashes Roddy comments on the sun going down:
- Roddy: Ooo, It's gettin' real moody isn' t it?
- Patton: It is, what happened?
- Roddy: Created quite a mood.
During Ashes to Ashes intro:
- Patton: Oh shit! This one's going to the empire state!
After Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: We get to look at the beautiful city, you have to look at our ugly asses. Goddamn.
- Roddy: Look at the Empire State Building, it's all star spangled.
- Patton: What?
- Roddy: The Empire State Building...
- Patton: Yeah I know it is.
- Roddy: Did they just do that? Red white and blue? [The Empire State lights changed to red/white/blue]
- Patton: Yeah, why'd they do that?
- Bill: They did it for us tonight.
- Patton: That shit is racist. Word.
During I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Hey little girl, you wanna come and sing with me? You sure?
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Fuckin' Brooklyn! Ah... gosh... um... thanks. You know? We're a little beside ourselves here.
- Roddy: Thanks for being here you guys.
- Patton: But would you have been here anyway? I don't know.
- Bill: Do you guys even live here?
- Patton: Yeah they're all from Boston. Ohhh... they like that. Yeah, you know.
- Roddy: No, thank you, sincerely friends.
- Patton: Yeah thank you.
- Roddy: We have another song to play.
- Patton: We got one more fucking song... this is our swan song peoples.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: Stay thirsty my friends. Thank you.
Before Chariots of Fire:
- Patton: Not to distract you, we're playing a music concert here, ah, professional music concert, and uh, I'm supposed to start the song, but I can't. There we go. Ok, we'll get a little soccer chant going like this, come on now huh. Everybody say "oi oi oi". Heavy metal Norwegian style like this! Louder!
In Be Aggressive intro:
- Patton: Since you guys are such good cheerleaders. Fuck it! Fuck it!
During We Care A Lot intro:
- Patton: And now, we're gonna try, not to embarrass ourselves, with one more tune.
After We Care A Lot:
- Roddy: You're been really good you guys thanks so much.
- Patton: Neil Hamburger, Rahzel. See you guys, drive safe, mwah.