From setlist.fm: "Note: Before the second encore a staged protest was held by local female activists, supporting the infamous russian punk rock band Pussy Riot. Mike and Roddy performed "We Care a Lot" with look-alike Pussy Riot masks."
Midlife Crisis pause, crowd sings, Patton sings Trololo Song. The band messes up a bit going back into Midlife Crisis and Patton laughs.
During Helpless intro:
- Patton: What, just because you're sitting up there you think you're better than them?
- Patton: Hey hey. OK so far, cool?
- Roddy: You want it hard? You want it loud? You want it angry?!
- Patton: Fast?!
During Easy intro:
- Patton: I fuck you like bunny rabbit
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Moscow, you are a delight!
- Patton: We've got one more song for ya. We'd like to thank radio Radio ЧАЧА.
- Roddy: Please, a big hand for Radio ЧАЧА. Come on, a big hand for Radio ЧАЧА. Thank you.
- Patton: Last song. You know what to do, put those fucking hands up like this, fucking reach the sky.
- Roddy: Thank you very much friends, thank you. Thanks a lot for having us. It's great to be back here in your country, thank you, thank you so much. We're gonna play a song off our first record, I don't know if you have that one.
- Patton: I thought it was the second one.
- Roddy: Is it?
- Patton: I think so.
- Roddy: Is it on We Care A Lot, or the other one...
- Patton: No no, I bought it.
- Roddy: It's on the second record.
- Patton: I have it on cassette.
- Bill: How many people here were alive in 1987?
- Patton: Were you alive in 1987?
- Bill: That's when we did this song.
- Patton: Yeah I'm talking to you, yes.
Pussy Riot invade the stage before We Care A Lot.
Roddy and Patton wear Pussy Riot balaclavas during We Care A Lot.
After We Care A Lot:
- Roddy: Thank you so much Moscow. So fun, thanks for coming tonight. Good night.