Midlife Crisis pauses for the crowd to sing, Patton sings Et Moi, then some lyrics to Midlife Crisis over Et Moi. The song then ends without returning to Midlife Crisis proper.
- Roddy: Well well well. Brixton! What the fuck?! Feel like I've been here before.
- Patton: alright pasties
- Patton: You guys need a little um... spa treatment? It all starts here. Sing the note. Sing the fucking note.... Feel better? Feel better? Do it again.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Hey guys. Hi. Hi. We're Faith No More, you're you doing? Are we still... are we still... friends? OK.
- Roddy: BFs. BFFs?
- Patton: BFF!
- Roddy: Fuck yes! BFFs of Brixton.
- Patton: Do they say that? Do they say that here? That does not look like a BFF. What are you doing dude? Jesus Christ. Come on man. That's not a BFF. That's a best friend for today. BFT. Last song! People put your fucking hands up and stop fucking around.
Toward end of Just A Man:
- Patton: What's going on over here, is he ok? Is he mistreating you? I think I could take him. You're not beating up on my people are you? No? You! OK, London security is not so friendly. Are you guys still cool? Yo, yo, yo big guy. Yo! No love, no love! No Yankie love! No Yankie love man!
On return for encore:
- Patton: Well, thank you. How about Martina Topley Bird please? Gimmie.
- Roddy: You guys like that?
- Bill: Give it up people!
- Roddy: Some good English shit!
- Patton: I actually missed her, how was she? Good? Uh-huh.