Midlife Crisis, pause, crowd sings, Trololo Song.
- Patton: What's going on ok?
- Roddy: Good evening Poznan! Thank you for having us.
After Digging The Grave:
- Roddy: What nice singers you all are. I heard you.
- Bill: You guys have some nice mosquitos too, I just got bit on my head while I was playing. Scratching.
- Patton: Yeah something crawled up my ass. I don't know what it was. Ah... OK. Let's go to the spa. Let's hit the fuckin' spa. Damnit.
After Helpless the crowd keeps singing the "Help, Help, Help" part:
- Roddy: What's that? What are you saying?
- Patton: You know what I think they're saying? Whomp! There it is! Whomp! There it is! Is that what you're saying?
- Roddy: Whomp?
- Patton: The Polish version.
- Patton: Alright Poznan. Silent disco time.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen what a wonderful crowd you have been. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And thank you Malta for having us this year.
- Bill: Last time we were here it was exactly two years ago on the same day. Forth of July!
- Patton: Forth of July. You guys know what that means right? That's when gringos get drunk.
- Roddy: And we blow shit up!
- Patton: And fuckin' blow shit up! So since it's forth of July, I mean, you know, having a good time and everything but I keep looking at the water over there. I was thinking we should have a little pool party.
- Roddy: YES!
- Patton: Couple of Coors Lights.
- Roddy: We gonna meetcha in the fuckin' lake! Oz!
- Patton: Some chicken wings!
- Bill: You guys use inner tubes out here?
Just A Man first verse sung in the style of Trololo song.
Just A Man lyric changed "But me, I'm just a polska!"
- Patton: mwah! Thank you guys. Appreciate you sticking around. See you again soon, hopefully. Good? Drive careful! Goddamit! Ciao!
Before This Guy's:
- Patton: Since there's so much love in the air