Before The Crab Song, Patton: "New York, it's so minty"
Before RV, Patton: "This next song is dedicated to Manowar. There's only one band who's fighting the world, and that's Manowar ok? Don't dis Manowar!"
Before Crack Hitler:
- Patton: Anyone want to play a game? This game is called real cool, or fake cool. How the games works is we call out the name of a band and you tell us if they're really cool, or fake cool. Ok Let's start off with...
- Bill: Prince
- Patton: Fake cool fake cool
- Roddy: My name is Prince?
- Patton: He's fake cool, fuck you
- Roddy: But I'm funky
- Patton: You are pretty funky, but you're still fake cool. Um... Cromags!
- Roddy: That's a real cool
- Patton: um, Helmet... Oh yeah, that's cool
- Roddy: Jim Martin on guitar... Oh I'll have to say that's a fake cool
- Patton: Fake cool? Yeah Faith No More! So fake!
- Roddy: F. A. K. E.
- Patton: Capital F. Any band that has body builders in their video, I'm sorry, fake cool, I'm sorry.
- Roddy: How about Right Said Fred though? They're not fake. Right Said Fred.
- Patton: Well they are body builders though, they didn't hire them. We hired em.
Patton stage dived at the end of Jizzlobber and doesn't return until the the second verse of Epic, shouting "I'm sorry!"
After returning for encore, Patton: "Since it's missed about half of that song I feel like I owe you something. Something very very personal and intimate. So There's this song that I've been working on, and none of these guys have heard it, and I want to sing it for you ok? Goes like this... " - sings the first line of RHCP's Under The Bridge chorus.