- Bill: Hey I've got a question for you guys. How come we only see you every couple years? What's the matter with you?
- Patton: B. C. Are you guys look British or more Columbian? You look pretty fuckin' British to me.
- Patton: (mocking British accent) "Aw right British Columbia this is a li'l number. for ya. Of of our new album, called Evidence, British Columbia"
- Patton: "If you wanna come up here and take some of the heat off of me feel free. I'll just sit here and do my job! Do we have any other dancers in the crowd? Huh one who dances? Any more big shots?! (Come up here?) show us what they've got?"
- Roddy: "Are there any break dancers?"
- Patton: "I didn't think so"
Patton: "You're welcome to come up and dance. But the next person who does gets this microphone up their fuckin' ass."
Patton: "Thank you Vancouver. BC. Before Christ."
Before Mouth To Mouth:
- Patton: Thank you
- Roddy: Well well well! Big change of plan up here at uh, Faith No More central
- ??: Please pardon the delay, the band is attempting to ?? spontaneous
- Roddy: Ready boys!?
- Patton: The problem the answer the order it was received.
In Home Sick Home intro:
- Patton: "You guys like country music? Hey you like to fuck don't ya? This is fuckin' country fuckin' music!"
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: "This is where the band makes the transition between martinis and wine. I'll switch to wine. See if you notice the difference in the set."
- Patton - Congratulations, that was fucking disgusting. I'm glad I was not a part of that.
Before This Guy's:
- Roddy - Thank you. There's a funny thing going on up here tonight with these bouncers, and Faith No More right? Like, we didn't plan this dress thing, but it was nice of you guys to dress like us. Thanks a lot. I appreciate that. Thank you.
- Patton - That's interesting yeah. Bouncers, yeah. You guys like to perform a number up here?
- Roddy - Oh Is that it? You guys want to get on stage?
- Patton - You guys been jamming...? You motherfucker! I'll kick your fuckin' ass!