The first time Faith No More have played with Chuck Mosley since May 1988.
The first time ever that Chuck Mosley and Mike Patton have shared the stage.
Patton stage drives at the end of From Out Of Nowhere, shouting "Goodbye motherfuckers"
Before Evidence solo:
- Patton: Yngwie , tell 'em about it
- Patton: Weird. I think they want to hear a ballad, what do you guys think?
- Roddy: Shit yes
- Patton: Stop it with this heavy shit man. We live in San Francisco. Come on guys you want a ballad!
- Roddy: I'm with ya, I'm with ya. Yes we want a ballad. Yes we do!
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Who here is a tourist. OK here's what I want to know? ??? Where are you guys from up there? ??? ... Well that guy's from like Chile or something man. OK, where is the balcony from? OK, we're not going to get a straight answer out of you smart-asses, are we? You enjoy your fucking show. And we're gonna finish our fucking show right here ok? So put your fucking hands up like this, do it side to side yeah, side to side.
Patton stage drives at end of Just A Man, crowd surfs for a bit before returning to the stage to end the song. Just before the stage dive:
- Patton: Why are you pointing your phones at me?
On return for encore:
- Roddy: We thought we'd play some old ones. So... Can we bring the lights down? I don't like what's going here on stage.
Patton is initially on stage before running off as the lights drop, Chuck struts on stage as the As The Worm Turns keyboards play.
After As The Worm Turns:
- Chuck: Gracias. ???. We cool? What's up? Oh I don't know, ??oh I don't feel like doin' it anymore??. I was fired, what's up!? This is the next song I'll be singing uh... shit I ??almost say it?? OK.
After Death March:
- Roddy: Nice one. You guy's know that song?
After We Care A Lot:
- Chuck: Thank you. Thank you very much. Thanks for having me. Um, oh yeah I've got merchandise for sale. No I don't. Thanks for ah, yeah, whatever. It's a pleasure being here San Francisco.
- Bill: Let's hear it for uncle Chuck!
After Mark Bowen:
- Roddy: Thank you Chuck.
- Chuck: Thank you Roddy. Thanks San Francisco. See you around.
On return for second encore:
- Roddy: Thank you thank you thanks!
- Patton: Chuck fucking Mosley
- Roddy: Right? Right?
- Patton: I don't know about you guys, but I was backstage, you know, sitting, sitting down and kinda, jerking off.
- Roddy: He's good right?
- Patton: Alright, let's do some other stuff. Then we'll see what happens, ok? We're in San Fran Fucking Cisco so, anything could happen. Anything could happen.
Patton sings ole ole ole before Chariots of Fire.
The lights drop after Stripsearch and flick back on for the first notes of Introduce Yourself to reveal Chuck back on stage. Patton helps Chuck out in the chorus and in some verses where Chuck forgets some lines.