- Roddy: Sweet, sweet Porto Alegre. Sweet mother fuckers!
Midlife Crisis pauses, the crowd sings:
- Patton: It's the wrong song. It's the wrong song... This is the right one.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Porto Alegre!
- Bill: Agora fazemos sacanagem ["Now we will do something dirty"]
- Roddy: You like when we curse don't ya? When we say Motherfuckers!
- Patton: Motherfuckers!
- Roddy: Yeah! Sexy Motherfuckers! Yeah! Sex, dirty!
- Patton: como se diz em, What about Puteira? ["How do we say in Portuguese, Whore house" - Puteria is incorrect, the crowd chants Puterio to correct him]
- Crowd: * chants * puteiro, puteiro, puteiro
- Roddy: Ooo sexy, si si si.
- Patton: Hang on hang on, you guys want to sing I'll give you something to sing about, okay?
- Roddy: What do you want, Billy? Want me to give him to you? Just push him off?
Before This Guy's:
- Roddy: Thank you so much. We're just coming back because we like you, you didn't really clap that much when we went away, I mean there was a little bit of ohlolololo but we just came back because, oh we really like you. I'm saying you didn't really earn this encore, but we're giving it to you.
- Patton: See, you may not want it, but you're getting it.
- Roddy: This is a long we wrote a loooong time ago, it's maybe a little bit old for some of you youngsters.
- Patton: Back in the 50s. We just wanna wish you guys a safe drive home, thank you all for coming. Grab the person next to you and give 'em a big kiss.
Before We Care A Lot:
- Roddy: Nice. We went upstairs and we heard you guys down here. Thanks guys.