Before Caffeine, Roddy: "Thanks so much! It's wonderful to be here. You guys having fun?"
During Evidence intro, Patton: "A little Norwegian ballad for ya"
In the middle of Evidence, Patton: "You want English or you want Spanish?"
During Midlife Crisis intro, Patton: "This is a little autobiographical number, we wrote about this reunion tour."
Midlife Crisis pauses in the middle, the crowd sings, Patton: "Your timing's a little off... what were you guys singing again? Sorry I just went to the Bahamas for a second. What were you guys talking about? Some Norwegian shit? You guys talking about Fiskfucking and all that? On that note..."
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Tak! Ladies and gentlemen what a delightful audience you have been. Unfortunately at this juncture we have two words to say. Last song.
- Patton: You know after you've had a nice good fuck. Oh you guys don't fuck up here huh? Something tells me you do, and you will be in that forest over there tonight. So, we just fucked basically now... Wow, I can't believe I just did. Last song, thank you guys for listening, we appreciate it. Beautiful fuck, beautiful.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you for listening. Fun to be back, thank you for making it fun. Ciao ciao!
- Roddy: Thanks so much you guys, had a lot of fun.
Ole Ole Ole sample before Chariots Of Fire.
Before This Guy's:
- Roddy: Ladies and Gentlemen thank you. We have one more song for you, it's an old song.
- Patton: Quickest encore ever. Anybody got a light?
Roddy takes a while to get the piano intro to the song, Patton: "Yeah I think I got it now thank you"
Patton: "Hahaha, thank you, have a nice swim! Stay frosty."