Before the show the PA plays "Tell Me Something Good" by Rufus (feat. Chaka Khan)
Roddy is wear his LAPD t-shirt, Patton white t-shirt with grey long shorts, Jim a "FSU" black t-shirt and blue jeans, Bill a white t-shirt with ? design and grey pants. Puffy is shirtless.
During Epic Patton sings "Do it some more" like the album rather than what would become his usual "Fuck it some more".
After R n'R:
- Patton: Hey nice *chugs some orange juice*
* Bill starts to play a bass riff*
- Patton: Anybody here know Sade?
- Patton: Everybody say YEAH for Sade!
- Jim: Fuck off pussy!
- Patton: This is Sade's husband over here, Jim.
- Jim: Not any more, she won't even lick my butt!
- Patton: This next song is for you shy motherfuckers
Before The Real Thing:
- Patton: "... new track and it's called the Real Thing baby"
Before The Crab Song:
- Patton: Hey, how're you feeling Puffy? This here is Puffy, and he doesn't feel good. Everybody say "poor Puffy"
- Crowd and Jim: Poor. Puffy!
- Patton: He's starting to feel better already.
- Jim: Well thing is, he never really feels good anyway.
- Patton: Oh boy is this that song? This is that song. Look at this guy? *goes to flick cigarette from Jim's mouth* Sad song. Cry. Fuckin'-A man.
Before Falling To Pieces:
- Bill: This is dedicated to a fan of ours Mr Adam Clayton of U2, let's here it!
- Patton: No shit, there he is, just go up and ask him questions about Bono, and he'll tell you. We might even have him come on and do a little number for us. We're thinking about doing uh, I Still Haven't Found What We're Looking For and uh, the fuckin' uh, Angel of Harlem dude. This is a brand new song...
During As The Worm Turns intro:
- Patton: This is an old song. This song was written before I was motherfuckin' born.
Before Surprise! You're Dead:
- Patton: Thanks people. Goddamn. There must be, five million tits out there. Five thousands tits and uh, 200 metal heads, and a couple of penises, and uh, one butt.
In the intro to Woodpecker From Mars, Jim pretends to order some sandwiches.
Before We Care A Lot:
- Patton: You know something? Singing for this band... Singing, for this band. Is a dirty fuckin' job! (he sprays beer all over the front row)
- The MC talks over the top of Patton, mentioning a show at Hong Kong Cafe with Black Flag and the Germs
Before War Pigs:
- Patton: This should be an ugly motherfucker to end the evening.