During The Crab Song intro, Patton: "This song is for all those who didn't get pudding this evening. I'm real sorry."
- Bill: Like to do a little song for you guys about shagging sheep.
- Patton: This is about the mad sheep disease.
- Patton: You know their dicks are supposed to be covered with wool, just like their bodies.
Before Woodpecker From Mars:
- Roddy: It's getting a little warm huh?
- Patton: They're still here, they're not leaving.
Jizzlober, Patton: "This next one's for any shit lovers that may happen to be in the audience this evening."
Before A Small Victory:
- Roddy: You hear those little clicks? Tick tick tick tick...
- Patton: Almost ready to go home? Almost. Alright we'll let you out of here in just a bit. I'd say in about, 4 minutes and 40 seconds.
At end of A Small Victory, Patton: "Excuse me I've got an urgent message from the Queen. She says, "You still won't hear!" - then big A Small Victory jam ending.