Before Everything's Ruined:
- Roddy: Wooooo! Hey thanks for having us, it's great to see you guys again. It's been a long time.
- Patton: Yes, yes yes.
- Roddy: Great to see the people of Dever!
- Bill: Dever's excited!
- Roddy: But what a fuckin' dump!
- Patton: We got Dennis Hopper on drums tonight!
- Bill: He gets to do this for everybody!
- Patton: Mummy! Baby wants to fuck!
- Patton: Thank you. Ah, where do we begin? Nice fuckin' place you got here.
- Roddy: Oh man, you guys look good!
- Patton: We'd like to move in with you, if that's ok? Got any room? I'll live right up on that rock and I'll just fuckin' piss all over everybody.
Roddy's keyboard malfunctions at the start of Evidence, there is no keyboard for the whole song.
Toward the end of Evidence Patton crowd surfs.
Keyboards are back for Epic, but Patton's mic isn't working for the first part of the first verse. He rushes over to his mixing desk to fix it.
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: All good out there, everybody ok? Nice!
- Roddy: There's a lot of you guys out there.
- Patton: There are! Jesus. Do you guys all live in the rock, where do you live? Jesus Christ. Hey, let's take a moment to thank Gogol Bordello for playing with us. Pretty special.
- Patton: Happy?!
- Roddy: Thanks you guys for being here. It's nice to see you again. Sorry it took us so long, but we had to get really old before we came back.
- Patton: How long has it been? Thirty years? Twenty? Thirty...
- Roddy: Thirty years give or take...
- Patton: Only thirty years!
- Bill: You don't just like us because we're Californian do you?
- Patton: Since you guys legalised weed we just did not want to come back. Nope, nope nope. We don't like that shit in Cali. Anyway, good to see ya. Last song. Enjoy.
Before This Guy's:
- Patton: Yeah, how about we just like, tone it fuckin' down a little bit ok? I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to myself.
After We Care A Lot:
- Patton: Thank you! Awesome guys, hope to see you again. Thanks again to Gogol Bordello. Drive safe.