Soundcheck: "Rise of the Fall" twice, "A Small Victory," and "Mark Bowen" twice.
- Patton: NC how are we?
- Roddy: Uhhuh!!
- Patton: Been pickin' pigs today? Anybody go pig pickin'?
During Epic Patton sings "North Carolina! c'mon and raise up" a number of times.
- Roddy: Raleigh! Appreciate you being here. Quick fact: I'm not wearing any underwear tonight.
- Thanks for that!
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Yeah! No suicides yet?! Not like that right? Just checking, just checking.
- Roddy: You guys sure look good, I'll give you that. Damn straight! Show of hands, who's still thinking about me and my uh... OK just wanna... for later...
- Bill: We're gonna have a little treasure hunt. Anybody who finds Roddy's underwear, it's hidden in here somewhere.
- Patton: Is it somewhere in the flowers, or somewhere in the room...
- Bill: Somewhere in here, I'm not going to say where it is. When you find it, you know it's Roddy's, there's something you know about him, you'll know it's his.
- Roddy: You'll know, you'll know.
- Patton: The ones with the giant fucking skid marks. Too much info?
- Roddy: I'm good with that. Shit comes out of your butt. I'm just gonna say that's where it comes out of...
- Patton: Underwear should be brown, right? Should be brown.
- Roddy: ... What colour is your shit? Right? Anyway, anyway!
- Patton: How about you tough guy. What colour's your shit? Yellow?! We've gotta meet later.
Before A Small Victory:
- Roddy: We're gonna try a little something
After Easy solo:
- Patton: North Carolina sing!
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: ... whole fuckin' hog.
- Roddy: Guys we're not gonna lie to you, we ate a lot before this show. We ate a whole lot.
- Patton: What'd we eat? Whole hog.
- Roddy: The whole hog. But goddamnit we're playing out hearts out up here. Raleigh? Shit yes! Thanks you guys for being here, it's been a very very very long time. Thanks for your patience, we're really happy to be back. Thanks for having us. So much.
- Patton: We are Faith No More in case you didn't know. And we use every part of the pig, including the squeal.
- Patton: Yes sir, yes ma'am.
- Roddy: Thanks again ya'll for having us. It's been a real delight, thank you. This is our last date in the south.
- Patton: It is.
- Roddy: Tomorrow we gonna go to fuckin' Philly.
- Patton: Fuckin' yankie mother fuckin' Philly.
- Roddy: Fuck Philly! Right? Nah I'm just kidding...
- Patton: You are?
- Roddy: Ah....
- Patton: Yeah kinda.
- Roddy: I like them better. Nah I'm just saying that...
- Patton: It's true though, if we could stay longer it'd be cool.
- Roddy: The south... it is.. The south has been very good to us.
- Bill: All those hate letters were coming from one person.
- Patton: What were they? Did it have a confederate flag on it? Anybody sportin' tonight? Yeah I thought so, I thought so.
- Roddy: This is ah.... we made a new record, I don't know if you're aware.
- Patton: We did. A new record.
- Roddy: It's called Sol Invictus. We put the album out by ourselves, just the five of us here on stage. Curated it. Mixed it. Prepared it. ??hug??? Put it out. We like it a whole lot, this is the second song on the record.
- Patton: And the last song of our set, good night!
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Let's end on a fuckin' sweet note, what do you say huh? Yeah? A little fuckin' banana cream pudding.
- Roddy: You say you don't want it, but you're gonna get it.
- Patton: ... you'll fuckin' get it.
- Roddy: That's the thing about that pudding. At the end of the meal, you say you don't want it, you're gonna get it.
- Patton: That's the south man. You order a fucking meal right? Just, minding your own fucking business, you order a fucking meal. The meal comes, it's awesome. Would you like dessert sir? No, no thanks I'm very full, just the check. Well you gotta try this goddamn pudding!
- Roddy: But I don't want it.
- Patton: Well you're gonna have it!
- Roddy: No no, I'm full.
- Patton: You're gonna eat it when you're full son. You can take it with you, no problem.
*band discuss next song, Patton says "fucking Bacharach"*
- Patton: We're at an impasse...
- Bill: OK we're gonna do a little vote here. First song starts with a B, second one starts with a J. Number 1? Number 2?
- Roddy: Joke.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: Refused!