Patton wears his Mr. Bungle t-shirt for most of the gig.
Patton sings the "bomp bomp" and "chicka chicka" of Yello's "Oh Yeah" in the intro of Chinese Arithmetic.
Patton's voice is still struggling on the high notes, after losing his voice at recent Metallica support shows.
- Patton: Yo, can I get a fucking drink in here?
- As Roddy starts the keyboard part at the end, Patton: Shhh, everybody listen.
Before The Real Thing:
- Patton: Has everybody out there got our new record? The fuck does that mean, no?! I said do you have our fuckin' record? I believe it now.
Before Surprise! You're Dead!:
- Roddy: Woo alright thanks so much! Metal fans.
- Patton: Jesus god kids is this a football game?
- Roddy: Damn straight it is
- Patton: Alright
- Jim: Alright come on!
- Bill: (background) Hey, three more songs!
- Jim: * plays guitar riff *
- Bill: We Care A Lot or Sailor? Who wants We Care A Lot?
- Patton: You guys want to hear that fuckin' thing?
- Bill: You want to hear Surprise! You're Dead!?
- Patton: Fuck it man... How many of you people out here know about Batman? Batman sucks!
The guitar drops out for half of Surprise! You're Dead!.
- Patton: I like this part without guitar, what do you think?
Patton briefly wears a devil mask for the intro of We Care A Lot.
Before Woodpecker From Mars:
- Patton: How many of you guys out there like Milli Vanilli? Come on man. Gotta appreciate that shit. Fucking good music, you know, deserves respect. And I'm out of here...
Bill appears to break a string in Woodpecker From Mars, his bass lines are out of tune and a mess toward the end and during War Pigs.
During War Pigs Patton invites the crowd to help him sing.
After War Pigs, Patton: "We'll see you all later thanks for coming to see us man, take care, and one more thing..."
Bill starts his one note solo... Jim starts riffing over the top... Long long jam...
- Roddy: Alright alright alright alright rock and rock and rock and roll
- Patton: OK, I've gotta explain this. You see, we don't know how to... we don't, we don't get encores right? So this is the way we get 'em. They just keep playing, and then we come out and play another song. Get it?
- * Roddy starts playing Crab Song keys... but then stops *
- Patton: I'm happy now, you guys happy? Alright, let's play a fuckin' song now. You guys wanna hear anything special? I hear that... I'm gonna hang out with you man.
After The Crab Song:
- Bill: Thanks a lot goodnight!
- Patton: Ciao!
- Roddy: Thanks a whole lot, see you again real woooo rock'n'roll soon!