- Roddy: Woo! Philadelphia! Brotherly love indeed!
- Patton: We're gonna downshift a little bit.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Pretty good. Pretty good. How're you guys doing? You good, it's Friday. You feelin' the love?
- Patton: There was an amazing High School prom goin' on in our hotel, that was worthy of a fuckin' reality show. I'll leave it to your imagination.
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: Cheers
- Roddy: Philadelphia! I don't care what New York says, you guys are cool!
- Patton: What does New York say? Out of curiosity. Philly's like Brooklyn? Is that pretty much the dis? What do you guys do when you want to dis New Yorkers?
- Roddy: Those up-tight motherfuckers, right?
- Patton: Come on, you can do better than that. Pizza eatin' yuppy mother fuckers? Something like that. I don't have their accent right. There's gotta be, think about it, think about it, we'll revisit this later in the show. OK? Someone come up with a good one. I need this.
- Patton: Thanks amigos amigas!
- Roddy: You ladies and gentlemen have been a delight! Thanks for being here, thanks for having us, we appreciate it, thank you.
- Patton: Thanks also to Le Butcherettes who played before us and shared the stage, total pleasure, amazing.
- Roddy: Very much.
- Patton: Thanks a lot Philly. Be good.
Before Sol Invictus:
- Roddy: Thank you
- Patton: Drummer peeing in garbage can. He's like a compulsive pisser, I can believe it.
- Roddy: We're not uptight, we're from San Francisco...
- Patton: SPOTLIGHT!
- Roddy: ... We're from San Francisco, we can piss anywhere, we don't care. If you've gotta go, you've gotta go. You know what I mean? You feel me brotherly love? Yeah!
- Patton: I don't know if we're that brotherly.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen we have a new record coming out, in ah... next week.
- Patton: True dat.
- Roddy: We're not really touring because of the new record, we made a new record before we were touring. More or less, this is the first song from that record, it's called Sol Invictus. When I start playing it, pretend like you know it. Alright? Give it a second, listen, and then react, ok?
- Patton: OK, here's a nastier way of saying it. Whoever's the fucking meat head going URGHGH, just put a cork in it for a second.
- Roddy: Simmer down, your part is coming, ready?
After Sol Invictus:
- Patton: Not bad huh?