- Patton: Hi. Hi. We're Faith No More, how have you guys been? Is that a good answer? Uh-huh.
- Patton: Boston! You fuckin' assholes!
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Someone told me this is the oldest theatre in America. My sound man told me that when I came here today, he said, "Roddy did you know", he's Scottish, "Did you know this is the oldest theatre in America." And I said. "Yeah, I know, this is where Lincoln got shot. Booth was right up there, and up there, and he shot him." And Michael goes, "Oh really". He's Scottish.
- Patton: Oh really?
Midlife Crisis pauses, crowd sings:
- Patton: You proud of yourself? This'll make you feel better.
- Patton: Boston. Appreciate your patience. We're not an easy band to stick with, so, we enjoy it, thank you, appreciate it.
- Roddy: Thumbs up.
- Patton: Is that what they say here? Thumbs up! We've got one more, uno mas! Boo my ass motherfuckers, enjoy it, shut the fuck up.
- Roddy: Thanks so much Boston. You're real sweat thanks.
- Patton: Chowder. Big love, thanks for coming. Mwah!
On return for encore:
- Patton: Thanks. Chowder.
- Roddy: That's right.
- Patton: Check him out. Acoustic guitar. Me with a tambourine.
- Roddy: And we've got a lot of flowers on the stage too.
- Patton: That's right. But we call them Hate Hippies. We're Hate Hippies. You know. You guys don't have that shit up here. We're just like... you know... there's peace hippies, all peace and love... we're hate hippies. This guy's looking at me all...
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Hey guys, thanks for sticking around. Thanks to Le Butcherettes. You guys see them? Fucking great right? OK, there's a hippy guy. Yeah you... he's going "... what up, hey I didn't see you on Tinder". You didn't like Le Butcherettes, is that your problem? No you, I'm looking at you, you know I'm looking at you. Right there. Yes. No, don't look behind you you cocksucker. I see you. What did you think of Le Butcherettes? OK, that's all I'm asking. That's all you had to do. Mwah. You need something though? You want to tend to this?
- Roddy: Thanks so much guys, thanks for having us. We appreciate it, thanks. I mean, we're so old. Be one with the hippies.
- Patton: Come on Boston, meditate with us.
- * sings Rich Girl, Jon plays guitar *
- Patton: Back to the Zen, back to the Zen. Meditate, fuckers. You want some? You want some? I don't think your wife does.