Unusual setlist due to Roddy's keyboard problems. Heavily focused on songs they could play without Roddy or with minimal keyboards.
Not a full set of YouTube videos so piecing together the show is difficult.
After Get Out Roddy struggles with the keyboards. The band talk and someone suggests "Sailor and Digging The Grave". They next play Surprise! You're Dead! and Digging The Grave.
Either before or after (not during) Digging The Grave, Jon plays a little Sakura.
In I Started A Joke intro:
- Patton: Alright, this'll smooth things over, I swear
- * Roddy tries some random keys on the keyboard trying to get things working *
- Patton: Or maybe him [referring to Roddy as the "Joke"]
For Everything's Ruined Roddy is on a basic spare keyboard on the side, only playing the piano parts.
Before King For A Day:
- Bill: Thanks a lot you guys. Thanks for coming, it's been a long time, and it's great to have all the support after all these years.
- Patton: Appreciate you being patient with our little issue too, seriously, awesome. Also like to thank the Butcherettes and Antemasque for playing with us.
- Roddy: Woooo!
- Patton: We've got one, more, song.
On return for encore:
- * Patton removes his gloves and throws them into the crowd *
- Patton: Yeah ok, if we're going full cheese I gotta do that you know?
- Roddy: ??? thanks for having us. You good? You having a good time out there? You guys gonna come back tomorrow? Pretty good. Tomorrow's gonna be different.
[Patton comes to chat with Roddy on stage: "Last Cup and Superhero? That's what we're doing?"]
- Roddy: Oh you've got requests? Uh huh. We're gonna play something old and something new?
- Patton: How about that?
- Roddy: Try that.
- Patton: Then everybody will be happy. By new I mean like, new.
- Roddy: Like spanking.
- Patton: New
- Roddy: You get that?
- Patton: Spanking.
- Roddy: S. M.