Roddy hits a wrong note right at the end of Epic.
Before The Crab Song:
- Roddy: Thank you for being here with us!
In Everything's Ruined intro:
- Patton: Poland, meet Roddy, he's a hot motherfucker
Before Cuckoo For Caca:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen, how is your evening? Oh, look at you. Looking good Poland!
Motherfucker is a little better than the previous show, they cut the end shorter, but it's still missing the end solo.
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Patton: Thank you. You guys ok? Any complaints so far? That sounds like a yeah. *reading a sign in the crowd* Smooo..., I can't read that. I only read Polish dude? What's that say, you guys read that? It says "small penis" or something like that.
- Roddy: I can't read it.
- Patton: Yeah I can't either. We're old you guys. Give it up for the old men! My back is killing me.
- Roddy: Walkers and canes people.
- Jon: *starts singing first Spirit note*
- Patton: Is that the note? Hey Poland. Hey Poland!! Hi, how're you doin'? I'm Mike. That's Jon. That's Bill. And that's Roddy. And I don't know that guy. Never met him in my life. Never met him. Let's ... you guys into Yoga out here? Yoga? You like this shit?
- * Patton sits and tries to cross his legs Yoga style *
-- Patton: You guys help me out man
-- Roddy: Namaste
-- Patton: Hit the note goddamnit. Alright that's enough fucking peace for one night.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for a wonderful evening.
- Bill: We're gonna end this one with a special treat.
- Patton: What'd you say?
- Roddy: He said this next song is a special treat.
- Patton: Oh yeah, the next song is a special treat, and it's our last song. That's right.
- Roddy: It's a win win. It's a win win, people. That's what we call a win win.
- Patton: Win win, everybody wins right? Yeah, *grabs crotch* see this? Right here, right here boy. One more song, we thank you guys very much for listening ok?
- Patton: Thank you guys, appreciate it, see you next time, enjoy!
Before Falling To Pieces:
- Roddy: Thanks so much, really.
- Patton: You actually want more of this shit? OK. It's your fault *looking at either Bill or Roddy*
The second of two times Falling To Pieces is played in the reunion (the first being 2009 in Rio)