The crowd chants You Fat Bastard in time with the remix tape.
Patton: "oh shit shit oh fuck oh shit oh no! Not again! Not again!"
During Chinese Arithmetic intro, Roddy: "Mike Bordin. He starts this song. Do you like this beat? I like it."
Before RV, Patton: "What are you guys drinking this evening?"
Before Be Aggressive:
- Roddy: This next song's for all the boys in the house
- Patton: All the boys make this noise. Is that what you sound like when you cum? That's what I do!
- Patton: I gotta tell you something man
- Roddy:??? tell you something.
- Patton: I'm having a bit of a hard time concentrating tonight, and I have to tell you why. See I put a little dent in my microphone you see. Dent... And it's just about the size of the dimple on John Travolta's chin. And every time I put my mouth here, I just, I have this imagery of suckling on John Travolta's face. And then I'll start laughing.
- Roddy: Why does that make you laugh?
- Patton: I don't know it's just... I think it's... I don't know.
- Roddy: It's not really funny ha ha...
- Patton: It's not really funny ha ha.... Kind of peculiar. I apologise.
After Edge Of The World Puffy keeps playing drums, Patton: "It appears as if our drummer wants to keep playing this song. Being a democracy, the rest if of, the four of us, and that's a majority, we vote to move on."