After Be Aggressive:
- Roddy: Hi Sydney we're silverchair. Thank you!
- Patton: Are there any flying foxes out there tonight? I mean those big ugly bats with big wings goddamnit.
- Patton: OK. How is everybody? Good moods?
- Roddy: Happy?
- Patton: Not too cranky?
- Bill: A lot better than those fuckers last night.
- Patton: What did you say?
- Bill: I'm sorry.
- Patton: Alienating the fanbase my friend
- Bill: Back to the drawing board.
- Patton: Oh you mean us?
- Bill: Me?
- Roddy: Oh, we were cranky?
- Patton: Just a little breakdown in communication up here ladies and gentlemen
- Bill: Nothing new
During last Evidence solo:
- Patton: "Dean, why don't you step down... Ladies and gentlemen this is Dean Menta"
We Care A Lot Roddy has piano sample instead of the usual scratch.
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: Where's that voice coming from?
- Patton: I think that's Trent Reznor.
- Roddy: Hey man is that you over there?
- Patton: That's a loud guy.
- Roddy: Yeah he's real loud, I can hear him
Before Glory Box:
- Patton: So when is someone going to give that Godzilla a Bilby up there?
- Roddy: What's that?
- Patton: A Bilby is a.... it's an Australian thing man, you wouldn't understand.
- Roddy: That's not what I wanted...
- Patton: What I'm saying is I don't understand well enough to explain it to you. What is a Bilby?! About this big? It's this big.
- Roddy: Like a bug.
- Patton: Does it have hair?
- Roddy: Ready boy!
- Patton: Yeah! Hit me two times. Hit me seven times! Woo!!
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Go quick!
Patton throws a bottle of water in Dean's face during the intro of I Started A Joke.
- Patton: We gotta ask Trent. Hang on now... we gotta ask Trent. Trent?!
- Bill: Got the go ahead?
- Patton: Trent?! Come here not Trent?! Yell in the back there Trent? He ain't sayin' nothing? Trent signalling I can do another one.
* Dean plays riff from Ministry's "Thieves" *
- Roddy: It's ok with me!