Before Black Friday:
- Roddy: You're good?
- Patton: Yeah?
- Roddy: Hey thanks for coming.
- Patton: Appreciate it.
- Roddy: We're Faith No More. And you guys are Texas.
- Patton: No they're Houston. Which means they get off at looking at a bunch of old men! Get it off!
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Still there? Still Texan?
- Roddy: Big big big!
- Patton: You know what? I'm not seeing any really big people.
- Roddy: Oh come on, what ??? There's a lot of big boys over here.
- Patton: They look like a bunch of kale eatin' Californians.
- Crowd: Boooo!
- Roddy: What happened, what?
- Patton: I could take this whole half of the crowd with this hand. OK, I just saw something big and I'm not gonna tell you what it was.
During Easy intro:
- Patton: Back to Earth for God's sakes
- Patton: You must have some fucked up parents.
During Spirit intro chants:
- Patton: Clap for yourselves. The blankest stares ever. OK what we're trying to do here people is MEDITATE! How they're really looking at me like... MEDITATE goddamnit! Chill the fuck out!
- Roddy: Good times! Good work people! I felt us really coming together on that one? Did you? You! Us!
- Patton: Yes ma'm. Thank you.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen of Houston area you have been a delight! Thanks for being here, we haven't been here in Texas in a long long time. It's really nice of you guys to have us back. Thanks for being here. We appreciate it. Thank you.
- Patton: Not only for having us back, but for remembering who the hell we were in the first place. That's a feat! Got one more! Take it!
-Patton: You guys have been awesome thank you!
-Roddy: Thanks so much
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Guys, we've done a few shows with fucking Napalm Death ok? And we want to thank them, seriously. Total pleasure and we hope you have the same.