Separation Anxiety debut
- Patton: P.G.S.
- Patton: ... I'm just looking at these guys going...
- Roddy: You all live the opera?
- Patton: I mean, opera's ok, but...
- Roddy: You guys look good for a bunch of opera fans. You do, I mean it, I mean it.
- Patton: *singing* Figaro figaro figaro!
Keyboard issues in middle of Evidence. Band gets a bit lost.
Before Sunny Side Up:
- Patton: How about those people, are there people up there?
- Roddy: I can't seem 'em.
- Patton: I can't fuckin' see shit.
- Roddy: Did you guys all wear black? Is that where they keep the goth people up there? Oh there they are, I seem 'em.
- Patton: Wow... yes, they're pretty much wearing black yes. That sucks. Man, mix up your fashion sense people!
After Sunny Side Up:
- Patton: You like that shit?
- Roddy: That's how it ends. Just like that, just like that! Live it!
Midlife Crisis pauses, crowd sings:
- Patton: Guys, can we do the whole thing again, just to see if they do it better...
- * band starts Midlife Crisis again *
- Patton: Let's see if you do it better...
- * band pauses, crowd sings, better this time *
- Patton: OK, ok, that's how it is here... *Boz Scaggs jam*
During Easy a woman is invited on stage. She and Patton dance. Patton kisses her before she's helped off stage at the end of the song.
- Patton: ... this note? This is some California shit. You can sing it too, it'll make you feel good. Come on. What, you can't do that?
- Roddy: Thank you very much Portland!
- Patton: ... Anyway there was no such thing as a food truck, and you guys are like the capital city of food trucks now right? Am I wrong? Come on man!
- Jon: * say something about artisanal *
- Patton: Yeah yeah everything's artisanal, fucking organic, fucking vegan. So dudes, who's going to a food truck after the show? You are? What's a good one? Don't ... tell me a good fucking truck? What's a good one?
- Roddy: You got your favourites, you know you got your favourites.
- Patton: ... people. Where's that at? I'm kinda hungry.
During King For A Day intro:
- Roddy: Simmer down, ya'll simmer down
During end of Superhero ("Leader of Men...") two people end up on stage. First a big guy in a black t-shirt, ushered away by Tim, then another guy in a Black Flag t-shirt. Both sing Leader Of Man into the mic with Mike.
Before From The Dead:
- Patton: You guys in a hippy mood? We're gonna end this shit on a good note ok? Peace and love see? Right here. I thought I smelled some, herbal jazz before I'm not sure.
- Roddy: A little herbal jazz, a little bad acid.
- Patton: Are you guys doing that shit out there? Is that what you're doing? You have good acid? Don't hold man! Don't hide it, don't divide it. William holdin' over there.
After From The Dead:
- Roddy: Thanks so much you guys. Thanks a lot. See you in about twenty years. Goodnight.