After Be Aggressive:
- Patton: Yeah Los Angeles! You fucking win!
Before Everything's Ruined:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen good evening! Look at fucking you!
- Patton: Check you out!
- Patton: Thank you guys. You guys ready to loosen up now?
- Roddy: You ready for it?
- Patton: You all lubed up?
After Got That Feeling:
- Roddy: Woo! Go band! Shit yes!
After Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Patton: All good? Any complaints? Isn't Nick Cave playing tonight?
- Roddy: No I think he was last night. Einstürzende tonight?
- Patton: Oh but they cancelled. Why, because they're German! Thank you guys for cancelling all your plans and coming to see us.
- Roddy: There's no place I'd rather be. Tonight is our very last American show of this whole tour we've done over the last year. This is it. We bid you goodbye, and thank you.
- Patton: It's funny I never really thought about it like that but he's right. So extra double thanks.
- Roddy: This is it people. Soak it in!
- Patton: Suck it up!
In the intro to Helpless, Patton: "We will not exist after tonight"
After Cuckoo For Caca:
- Patton: Woo. Damn!
- Roddy: That was a whole hand full of heavy, people. Y'all riled up? You want more heavy? Yes! Then the man you need to talk to is Mr Jon Hudson.
- Patton: That's right.
- Roddy: Crank it up, Jonny!
- Patton: Come on Mr Heavy. You need a little flower in your hair or something, make it a little extra heavy? I said hair, yeah. You do have hair, it's just... actually it doesn't stick I'll wear it... that's how you do it.
After Ashes To Ashes:
- Roddy: Thank you
- Patton: Hey you guys still alive? We're trying to keep up. We're trying. Enjoying so far?
- Roddy: Uh you people look good. Uh you look good.
- Patton: Anybody get here early tonight? Mariachi Los Toros? Selene Luna? Rob Sebraki? Redd Kross!?
- Roddy: Thank you!
- Patton: As we've been known to do we're having a disagreement on stage. Should we take a public vote? Actually that never works... fuck them. What do you want to do? What? You want to take a piss? OK, go ahead. So....
- Roddy: Unprecedented, he has to go to the bathroom.
- Patton: Yeah. What songs do we know without drums guys? I mean, I can play a little bit. Got any drummers in the house?
- Roddy: Ooo, Los Angeles is full of drummers.
- Patton: Alright, who can really fucking play drums? No I mean really, not joking. Really? OK this guys looks serious. Lift his ass up, get him up here. Go take a leak?! I got a drummer man! We've at least gotta let him try man, I went through all this. Awww man this is bullshit. The crowd's gonna turn on you man, gonna eat your fucking children. Alright here comes, he looks big too man he'll fucking kill you. Alright here he is. What's your name man? He's wearing a Metallica shirt, that's a good sign. Alright, you gonna kick his ass? Get him off the drums? No no no. How about a little swift headbutt? No? Come on. At least help him?
- Roddy: How about just a solo?
- Patton: Yeah drum solo, fuck it. Go.
- Roddy: Do a solo while these little men take a break.
*drum solo* Patton sings Spirit over the top, Bill plays bass.
- Patton: OK, give it up for Rich! Oh Jesus... oh God. That's a drummer. I'm a little scared now. That's a big drummer. Ahhh what do we do? In a minute Danny. Help us out, hold that fucking note. Louder!
- Patton: Jesus, ok we got that out of the way. Everybody happy now? Uh huh, just in time. One more song people. It's ok. You can dance to this one. You're gonna like it. LA we ok?
- Roddy: Are you still with us people? Yeah I'm feeling it. I am fucking feeling it.
- Patton: I'm feeling something. Smelling something. Somebody ain't taken a shower in a while.
After This Town:
- Patton: Ladies and Gentlemen Sparks. LA's finest... Sparks! God what do we do after this? Dean Menta? Dean Menta ladies and gentlemen!
Before We Care A Lot:
- Roddy: Thanks you guys an awful lot, it means a lot to us, thanks so much. Thanks for being here. It's been a really great time.
- Patton: It's ridiculous
- Bill: Just for information's sake, you guys are a much better crowd than last night. You guys are like way loose and very cool. Thanks.
- Patton: I think last night everyone was from the inland empire or some shit.
- Roddy: And we just weren't very good.
- Patton: Yeah maybe we just sucked, that could actually be an option.
- Roddy: We're better tonight.
- Patton: Anyway what we're trying to do is give you a fucking complement, so take it!