- Roddy: Thank you Germany! Is everyone having a rock-tastic time?!
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Roddy: Yes sir!
- Bill: Yes sir!
- Roddy: Everything going ok? It's alright? Are we living up to your expectations and all? OK?
- Patton: How many of you people have seen us before?
- Roddy: Show of hands, show of hands?
- Patton: Wow, making lots of new fans out here in Offenbach eh? Well thanks for coming again Jesus. Everybody here has seen us before, how does that make you guys feel?
- Roddy: Who hasn't seen us before? Who's first time? What do you think?
- Bill: Hey, who here doesn't come from Offenbach?
- Roddy: How many people from Frankfurt?
- Bill: What's better? Offenbach or Frankfurt?
- Patton: Yeah which is better? What town can you drink more in? I heard people from Offenbach have bigger bladders than people in Frankfurt?
- Roddy: Is that true?
- Patton: Can drink for a longer amount of time, more beers in Offenbach. No, what do you think Mr Exodus? You, in the Exodus shirt? How many beers can you drink before you fall down? Exodus! You! Why are you pretending like I'm not talking to you! Don't look down. Who loves you, come on baby...
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: You guys not happy? What's the matter?
Before Get Out:
- Patton: What's that Bill? Want to say that to everybody?
- Bill: *coughs*
- Patton: I'd like to second that *coughs* Jon, you got something to say? How about you, you got something to say? No, you hate me? On that note, music!
Before Mouth To Mouth:
- Patton: Arab or Whitney?
- Roddy: What do you guys want to hear, Arab of Whitney? Arab show of hands please!
- Patton: Would you guys like to hear an Arabian song or a Whitney Houston song?
- Roddy: Ooo ooo ooo, tough call, tough call.
- Patton: How about Backstreet Boys. Well we don't know any, sorry.
- Bill: *plays Backstreets Back bass riff*
- Patton: uh... I don't know
- Roddy: "Oh my god we're back again"
("Arab" = Mouth To Mouth, "Whitney" = Land Of Sunshine)
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you
- Roddy: Well I thought that worked pretty well. It was ok. Now you wanna do Whitney?
- Patton: No No No... it's time to end the show ladies and gentlemen. Enough is a enough!
- Roddy: Sorry sorry sorry...
On return from encore:
- Roddy: Thank you Offenbach! You don't mind if I call you Offenbach do you?