After Midlife Crisis:
- Bill: "So how's it feel to get in for free?"
- Roddy: "Who'd you donate to?"
- Patton: "Most popular charity this evening?"
- Bill: "Aging rockers"
- Roddy: "You know this is the first benefit we've ever played ever. It's like they don't want our money or something."
- Patton: "For the benefit of you..."
- Roddy: "It's like they don't want our money or something?"
- Patton: "Benefits somebody... Play the song goddamit!"
- Patton: "Who's smoking pot in here, you're making me sick!"
- Patton: "Hey you guys out there like to drink beer? Hey, hands up for beer! Yeah! Drink that shit! Haha!"
Before We Care A Lot:
- Bill: "This next song's a song off our new album!"
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: Does my shirt look wrinkled from out there?
- Patton: Everything acceptable? Up to standard?
- Roddy: Up to par?!
- Bill: Free?!
After Digging The Grave:
- Roddy: "Well well well thanks so much for coming friends. Once again we're Faith No More we're from San Francisco you know where that is?
It's a long long ways away I'll tell you that much."
- Patton: "Hell of a trip, hell of a trip"
- Roddy: "But this next song will be our last. We'll play it, and then we'll walk out that fucking door, I kid you not."
During the first verse of Just A Man Patton's mic stops working so he rushes to Bill's mic.
Caffeine includes a very long extended version of the bass bridge.