Caffeine has no vocals for the first verse.
Before The Crab Song, Patton: "Does anybody have any aspirin?"
Before Death March the band argue about what to play next, and ask the crowd if they'd rather see a naked man.
Before Easy, Patton: "Now they want a naked man with a bra."
- Patton: Wow you guys liked that one didn't ya?
- Roddy: Maybe you heard it before maybe?
- Patton: Maybe we better just lapse into out easy listening set huh? What do you say?
- Roddy: I think a disco set might work a little better, hit it Jim.
Before Woodpecker From Mars:
- Patton: How many of you people would like to see our two guitar players fight right here on stage tonight? I'd sure like to see it. I gotta admit. Let's give em a little while, maybe they'll work into it.
- Roddy: Actually this is kind of a fighting song so let's see what happens.
Before Jizzlobber, Patton: "This next songs for our good friend Felly. She plays in that band Technotronic? This one's for you babe."
After returning for encore, Roddy: "Thank you for inviting us back. I feel a little honoured myself."
After returning for second encore:
- Patton: We don't have anywhere to go.
- Roddy: You ever feel like you got nothing better to do?
- Patton: Looks like we're all in the same boat here. Nowhere to go, nothing to do...
- Roddy: Play one more song, it starts a little like this.