In the middle of Chinese Arithmetic, Patton: "Hey it's Sean Penn, hi Sean Penn, how are you?"
Someone (Bill?) yells "I love Madonna" in the middle of Chinese Arithmetic.
Before Be Aggressive, Bill: "This next song inspired me to grown a moustache"
- Roddy: I found a carpet snake. How did this get all the way over here does that always happen?
- Patton: I found a toothbrush with hair on it
- Roddy: Haha oh my god that must have been up someone's butt. You guys hear that story?
- Patton: It doesn't actually smell that bad
- Bill: Tell the story!
- Roddy: It's kinda long... Want to hear it? It's a pretty good one though. About a Jamaica vacation.
- Bill: Oh just tell em
- Roddy: Well, right, this couple they went on a vacation in Jamaica, and then, like, their room got ransacked. And they came back to their room and it's like what's going on, you know? Everything was torn out of their drawers and everything, they're all confused. They asked the maids, they said, what happened, did you guys see any, like ah... people ransacking our room? They said no, we don't know what they're talking about. So they went home, they got home from their vacation and got their pictures developed. And they were like, hehe, these ah... in their rolls... apparently they'd left their camera in their room, and these, like, Rastafarian dudes would come into their room and they're jumping on the bed with ladies underwear on their heads like jumping around and they had the couple's toothbrushes stuck up their butts and they took pictures.
- Jim: Isn't that a cool trick
- Patton: I wish someone would do that to me. That'd be pretty cool wouldn't it?
- Roddy: How does that toothbrush taste?
- Patton: It's kinda hairy
- Roddy: You floss?
- Roddy: *heavy breathing* Does anyone else have a hard-on?
- Patton: That always happens for me right about now too actually
After Jizzlobber, Roddy: "I hit my head pretty bad..."
Before A Small Victory, Patton: "Pretty good cheer leader isn't he? If it wasn't for him we'd never get encores hehe. You're all wearing earplugs tonight? Just checking? It's fun to be a wimp yes..."